“My mouth dropped when I discovered I could cure gallstones with no surgery required,” Karen told me. Karen was among the million Americans who will get their gallbladder surgically removed in this upcoming year. However, after trying our holistic treatment, Karen saved thousands of dollars, kept her organ, the gallbladder, and never had to worry about being diagnosed with another gallstone.
Karen chose to cure gallstones with a holistic treatment.
A Gallstones Holistic Treatment
Don’t be freaked out by the word ‘holistic’. It is a big word used to describe treating an ailment with your ‘whole’ body. In fact, holistic comes from the word ‘whole’. And the reason why you haven’t heard of it is because we live in a synthetic medicine generation.
Most of us in the western world know nothing about holistic treatments because all we know is a doctor and a hospital. We get sick and we go to the family doctor to get drugs. The unfortunate thing about this is that we are missing out on the power of the miraculous body and superior health.
By treating an ailment holistically, you are allowing your body to naturally treat the problem by giving it the right tools! In the 21st century, we are now learning that some of the natural cures and remedies from over 2,000 years ago are just as effective and tons healthier than swallowing a synthetic pill.
In the case of gallstones, you can cure gallstones with a revised diet, lots of fluids, a couple vitamins and a few herbs. In other words, you can KEEP your precious organ, the gallbladder!
Removal of Gallbladder, What you Should Know
First off, you need your gallbladder! It is an organ and it has two important functions: storing bile and secreting bile into the small intestine to help with food digestion. In other words, the gallbladder acts as a sort of ‘helper’ organ- passing bile from the liver to the intestine to ensure that fats are digested properly.
But before you go into surgery, you should know that gallbladder surgery drastically increases your risk of bowel cancer! The reason behind this is that bile will drip continuously into your digestive system. The continuous dripping bile will often cause diarrhea and nausea after surgery. However, years after the surgery, many surgery patients have been diagnosed with bowel or colon cancer.
If you are plan on living for more than 20 years after gallbladder surgery, you might want to cure gallstones with a holistic treatment.
Holistically Treating Gallstones
Our company has 22 years of natural health expertise and we know that treating gallstones naturally must use various angles. Our holistic treatment uses gallstones prevention tips, nutritional therapy, a liver and gallbladder flush, vitamins, supplements and herbs to attack gallstones, also called cholelithiasis.
Here is a list of natural health tips to begin your holistic gallstone treatment today.
1. Gallstone Prevention- Did you know that your diet is most likely the cause for your gallstones? And the first way to treat a problem is to prevent the problem from occurring again. Foods that are often associated with gallstones forming are high fat foods, high cholesterol foods, fried foods, eggs, pork, onions, fowl, milk, citrus, corn, milk, beans and nuts. Though eliminating these all these foods is impossible, it is important to moderate the gallstones causing foods.
2. Nutritional Therapy- What foods are you eating that are healthy for flushing your body of impurities, cholesterol and other toxins? It is extremely important that you live by the 5 a day plan. That means you should be eating at least 5 fruits or vegetables a day. High water soluble fiber foods are extremely important for your cure.
3. Vitamins- Did you know that there are core vitamins that you are probably missing out on? For instance, vitamin C has been shown to naturally convert cholesterol to bile acids. With less cholesterol and more acids, the gallstone risk is greatly decreased.
4. A Gallbladder Flush- Have you tried a simple gallbladder flush yet? How about a liver? Most natural health experts recommend an annual gallbladder and liver flush to pass toxins, cholesterol and impurities. Our Gallstone Remedy Report gives a step by step flush that can be done in one day.
5. Herbal Remedies- Here are two herbal remedies that have shown to be effective in our treatment. Milk thistle is a liver tonic that cleanses the liver and stimulates bile production. In one study, milk thistle reduced cholesterol levels in bile which reduced gallstone formation drastically.
Safflower Seed Oil is also thought to stimulate the gallbladder. When combined with essential fatty acids (flaxseed oil or fish), safflower seed oil is very efficient at eliminating toxic build up in the gallbladder. Namely, gallstones.
24 Hours of Less
Cancel your surgery in 24 hours from right now, with a guaranteed, step-by-step, holistic Dissolve and Flush Gallstones Remedy Treatment. Our company has helped thousands of people. Save your gallbladder and cure gallstones today!